GiottoSA strives to conduct business:
- By being prudent, diligent and responsible with the important and sensitive information generated from the Giotto integrity test.
- By being committed to our clients, keeping promises and deadlines and creating high ethical standards in the work place.
- By showing temperance, and tolerance in all our endeavours.
- By being impartial and exercising fair judgement to ensure mutual benefits for us, our clients and fellow South Africans.
- By being loyal to our clients, understanding our interdependency and building good relations.
- By being honest and transparent in our dealings, and charitable in our actions.
- By being positive and striving towards building a better future for all South Africans.